Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Shaking Off the Winter Gloom

WinterKing

We at Eldaraenth have survived the winter, and with the completion of our Midwinter Feast in January, have begun preparing for Crown War in the coming season. Of course, I myself have spent the winter warm and cozy inside the walls of my very modern house, addressing such important tasks as gloom yetis on Castleville.

Now that the winter is starting to wind down and combat is verging on the horizon, I have begun to realize that I have allowed myself to become fat and lazy and my weapons are all in disrepair. That means not only is it time for the Spring Cleaning event, it’s time to shake the cobwebs from both my own mind and sword arm.

The first step is tracking down my local players and getting back into the habit of fighting at least once a week, if not more. The second step is becoming more active on the forums and boards for online role play.

This is also a great time of year to invest in some new garb and weapons. Perhaps with a little bit of tax return money.

No comments:

Post a Comment